Friday, December 24, 2010

Introducing BIZ!!!

Hello peoples!!
As I have been away at school, I have not been able to blog yet, do to the terrible amount of work and little time for anything else. But now that i'm on winter break, here goes!

My name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Biz. i am the youngest of the Hooked On Chibis staff at 19 years old and i am Matt and Jenn's cousin. I  am the person in charge of hair making. As well as most of the stuffing and assembling of the dolls while at cons at least. Up until a few years ago i was the somewhat normal teen who liked cartoons and working with my hands. Then i started to really hang out with Matt and Jenn. I blame my anime obsession on them.  Then Jenn roped me in to help her with making her boys pajama pants for Christmas one year. During that time over there came up for the idea for making the dolls to resemble anime, manga, and video game character. Between making a set of pajamas for my mom that year, and helping Jenn,  i started working with her on the dolls a lot more. And as they say the rest is history.

So this is me, and how i started working on the dolls.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the other winter time holidays i forget.
~ Elizabeth

1 comment: